The DMG Wellness D200 Low Bed is constructed from durable steel and features tool-free length extension to accommodate larger patients. Additionally, the bed has True vertical lift that raises up to 30” for increased caregiver convenience and comfort while tending to patients. A convenient hand pendant allows users to independently adjust bed positioning. This bed is often used in a variety of long-term care facilities including nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and more. Alternate D200 options available, including additional colors, head and footboards, backup batteries, nurse control panel, and bed rails. Compare to Prime Care P503™ by Drive DeVilBiss Healthcare.
- Constructed from welded steel
- Integrated, tool-free, length extension: 80”-84”-88”
- Equipped with eight 3” total lock swivel casters
- Quick-release pin lock insert attaches head and footboards with wall bumper guard protection
- Weight capacity 450 lb.
- Warranty: 15 years on all welds, 3 years on electrical and mechanical, and 1 year on all other parts and components