PatriotTM Semi-Electric Homecare Bed
- The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control.
- Assembles easily; only five components.
- During a power failure, the motor can lower both the head and foot sections with a single 9V battery.
- Total bed weight assembled; 166 lb (bed and motor only)
- Bed Height at deck level: Minimum 15”, Maximum 24”.
PatriotTM Full-Electric Homecare Bed
The PatriotTM single-motor design homecare bed is also available in a full-electric/low version. The PatriotTM Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the PatriotTM Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. The electric height adjustment, which makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes, also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. And for better inventory management, the full-electric model can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed.
- Total bed weight assembled: 178 lb (bed and motor only)
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully integrated into single convenient handheld pendant.
- Bed height at deck level:
- Casters in low position:Mimimum 9.5” maximum 20”
- Casters in standard position: Mimimum 13”, Maximum 23.5”