PIONEER 2 ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTER (S245)
High quality durable Merits USA Pioneer 2 for stress-free outdoor mobility for disabled and elderly people.
The Merits USA Pioneer 2 electric mobility scooter is a 4-wheeled bikes that provide mobility for physically challenged individuals and the elderly ones to whom moving around on their legs might be quite impossible or difficult. This electric scooter (S245) is most suitable for outdoor uses as it helps physically challenged individuals to navigate around the compound and the streets for sightseeing.
Features of Pioneer 2 Electric Mobility Scooter:
- Has high weight capacity of up to 300lbs
- Frames are designed to easily disassemble for easy storage and transportation from one place to another.
- Comes in well leathered adjustable seats and adjustable tiler that makes it suitable for individuals of different sizes.
- Has an extremely tight turning radius that makes it easy to maneuver while driving.
- Both the height and width of the armrest are adjustable to enhance utmost comfortability.
- Comes with a built-in holder for oxygen cans, canes and crutches, walker holder among several others.
- Comes with a 2 x 18Amp battery pack that provides alternative power for longer driving.
- Auto latching lockup mechanism eases frame separation thereby making it consume lesser space during storage.
- Highly durable with 5years frame warranty and 18months on other electronic and motor devices.
Also Follow DMG Medical Supply FB Page
DIMENSIONS PIONEER 2 ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTER:
|Dimensions||46 x 23 x 34|
|Size for Seat||18″ width, 16″ depth|
|Seat Height from Deck||16-20|
|Seat Height from Ground||19-23|