Silverado Extreme 4-Wheel Full Suspension Electric Scooter (S941L)
Top-quality, durable, and rechargeable Merits USA Silverado Extreme 4-Wheel Full Suspension for fast and secured outdoor mobility.
Merits USA Silverado Extreme 4-Wheel Full Suspension Electric Scooters are tricycle-modeled mobility scooters with adjustable seats, shock absorber to thread rough paths, and steering to navigate different directions. It does not require pushing for support and makes disabled, elderly, and young people enjoy the liberty of having to move around the home with little or no support. It serves both leisure and medical purposes.
Features of Silverado Extreme 4-Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter:
- Very strong with a high weight retaining capacity of up to 350lbs.
- Unique design with a sports car outlook and left and right mirror that provides rear view.
- Digital LED dashboard helps keep tabs of the scooter’s overall health like battery gauge, time, temperature, accumulated usage hour, as well as notification for maintenance and servicing.
- An automatic turning half-speed control sensor helps prevent collision with walls and other hard and harmful surfaces.
- Built-in charging ports make the scooter rechargeable with extra charging ports that serve as alternative charging options anywhere you go.
- The 100ah battery base design makes it drive for longer without charging thereby reducing the burden of having to charge from time to time.
- LED headlights save energy and illuminate the path during night mobility.
- A plastic basket serves a dual purpose as a waste basket or shopping basket.
- Perfect for small-scale shopping as it comes with extra storage space beneath the tiler.
- Semi reclining seats help position properly before driving with an adjustable armrest to best suit the chosen position.
- Highly durable with a 5years warranty on frame and 18months on the electronics and motors components.
Also Follow DMG Retail Medical Supply
Manufacturer: Merits Health USA
Dimensions of Silverado Extreme 4-Wheel Full Suspension Electric Scooter: