The Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension offers a smooth ride with performance to match. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. Pride’s industry first technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains. Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” black non-scuffing tires, lightweight 8-position seat, LED lighting package (including curb and rear lights and directional signals) and a front basket. A 400 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range of up to 16.16 miles and a maximum speed of 5.6 mph provides versatility for both indoor and outdoor use. Available in True Blue and Candy Apple Red.
Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension Features
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension.
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system.
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles.
- Backlit battery gauge.
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires.
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination with a courtesy light under tiller.
- Lightweight pinchless hinge seat eight position rotation, sliders and viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort.
- Storage compartment below tiller.
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob.
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port.